Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Contest Randomization

So, a few days ago I did a post on my 2012 collecting goals... at the end, I mentioned a little contest... only 7 people paid enough attention to enter the contest... haha... So now I know who actually reads all the way to end of my blog posts!!!! Anyways, here's the randomization:
Congratulations to Trey from Rants, Reviews and Fandom. Trey, I'll be sending you one of the cards below, your pick!




Be ready for a Group Break Announcement today... I've randomly set the time so that everyone has a chance at the team they want, except the Astros, they are mine!

Hope everyone had a great New Year celebration! The Hotwit and I spent the evening jamming to the tunes of Three Dog Night in downtown Mobile, it was an AWESOME concert from a rock group legend!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet!!! I didn't think I'd win but I'm glad I did. I've been eyeing that Biggio jersey card for awhile so I think I'll pick that one up. Thanks again for the contest, hopefully I'll be able to meet up with you when you come in for that Tri-star show.

    ReplyDelete