Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Another Busy Mail Day...

When I got home from work last night, I had 4 packages waiting for me! I love it when that happens... I sent out about 10-12 packages last week, so I'm hoping for a slow trickle of fun stuff in the mail this week! Here we go:
The first card up there, I got from Chris R. who had posted it on the BaseballCardsRule Facebook page for trade. I picked it up for the wife, it says on the back that some guy named "Denzel" wore it... we'll all hope it's Denzel Washington and go from there... Second row: the final two cards from my loot at the Topps Diamond Giveaway site. I already had the Wallace previously, however I traded it to Trey, as he needed it to complete his set, and I had already picked up a second one via code. It all worked out well for both of us. Final row, alright Dennis, this is where I draw the line. I make a simple deal with you where I send a bubble envelope with a few goodies for you, and then you send over a 200-count box filled with all kinds of craziness... The Oswalt and Castro were the agreed upon part of the trade, then I find there are dozens of Astros (including many Biggio and Bagwell cards I don't have!) and even some football cards! Dennis, you have out-done yourself this time buddy. Everyone head over to Too Many Verlanders and find a way to make a deal with Dennis. He's a great guy and a great trader!

As for the 4th package, I'm not going to reveal that one... other than to say this one will be barnstorming it's way across the country again soon!

Card show post to be put together in the next day or two... still trying to catch up on sleep and get over this cold I picked up over the weekend. Have a great Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, if I'm shipping stuff, I go all out, at least while I still have extra random stuff sorted by team. Glad you liked it, and thanks again for sending me a Hill I really needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shipped out your stuff today and it should be arriving shortly.

    ReplyDelete