Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

And Now Back To Your Regularly Scheduled Post...

Good morning everyone... it's been a while since I posted a card, so I figured it was time to get back to doing so... I think I'm planning on doing the Tristar post on Sunday, as I'll have all morning to put a extra huge post together.

I did receive an e-mail yesterday that I should be getting my promo box from Tristar within the next day or two. If you haven't already entered the contest, head on over and enter now!

Alright, well here is today's card!

Well, you can't tell it from the scan, but the front of the card is all awesome and refractor-y. It's from Topps Chrome. I wasn't collecting in 2003, but apparently back then the Chrome product included jersey relics as well as the autos it's known for today. I really really really like the design of this one, with the retro look of the old game cards. Bagwell deserves more status than a "Fly Out" don't you think??? Anyways, a great looking card and glad to have it!

Enjoy your Thursday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment