Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Boy Have I Got Some Catching Up To Do...

Wow, let me tell you it was an awesome weekend! I'll be doing a huge post later this week with the highlights from the Tristar Collectors Show... but in the mean time I have a few trades and purchases to catch up on...

First up, is my good friend Napkin Doon. We trade beat-downs on Words With Friends, and we traded some cards recently too... he totally hooked me up with some sweet cards, including these below...
 The highlight for me, being a former grounds crew member of the Astros, is the dirt relic card in the upper left. How freakin' cool is that??? Anyways, another great trade from the legendary Mr. Doon! Thanks!

Next up is a highly anticipated package I received from COMC.com. I turned a Joe Panik auto from 2011 Bowman Sterling, into what you see below... freakin' awesome!!!!
 That's 7 GQ mini relics and 2 full sized relics. Three Hall Of Famers in there including the recently voted Barry Larkin. I couldn't be happier. I'm more than half way done with my mini-relic set, and I have a good start on the full sized. I also picked up the last two SP's that I needed for my personal base set, so that is COMPLETE! YAY!!!!

Finally, I made a trade with a fella on BaseballCardsRule.com's facebook page. I don't remember his name (his screenname is different from his real name so I don't quite remember who he was). Anyways, he saw a couple cards in my trade bait that he wanted, and while he didn't have any Astros I went ahead and refreshed the trade bait a bit by picking up a couple nice Red Sox cards to add to the trade bait! Always seems to be a bit easier to find Red Sox trade partners!
Can't wait to get to my pictures and pick-ups from the show! Have a great Monday everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Woah. That Buchholz is epic! How many more Astros autos do I need to send you for that one? lol. (That's a serious question, btw)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those are some great cards that you added to your collection! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Bagwell dirt relic is the last one I need to complete the set! I think that one was a SP.

    ReplyDelete