Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

2012 Tristar Collectors Show - Houston, TX - BLOGGER MEET-UP!

Hey guys! Well I've talked it over with couple people, and I'm going to go ahead and propose a blogger meet-up before the Tristar Collectors Show in Houston coming up this Saturday the 21st!

We'll be meeting up for breakfast at 8:00am at the Taco Cabana at 8101 Main Street, Houston, TX 77025. If you're going to the Tristar Show and are going to be around on Saturday, it'd be great to meet up with you before the show. Doors open at 10am, so we'll have an hour or two to sit around, discuss cards, possibly trade some cards if people are up for it.

Not too sure how many of you all will be there, but if you think you can make it, leave me a comment so I can e-mail you my phone number in case you have a hard time finding either the restaurant or our group. I know there will be at least two of us there! Free "The Daily Dimwit" stickers will be available! (Ok, I know that's not much of an enticement, but I'll have them with me if you really want one!!!) Haha!

6 comments:

  1. Haha - great idea. If I lived in Houston, I'd be in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I'm down. I've never met a breakfast taco I didn't like :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I work till 9:30-9:45am on Saturday so I won't be able to make the meet up but I do plan on going to the show at some point that day. Hopefully I can meet up with you once I'm there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finally made up my mind Sam. I'll see you there in the morning. It will be good to meet you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anyone here? No one in the restaurant appears to have a single baseball card out. Text me if so, left my cell on the Beckett thread (I'm Keyser Soze)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry Keyser. There was 3 of us there and the Dimwit had to leave early cause he was special since he had VIP tickets. We left just after 9am. I didn't think anyone else was going to show up. Guess I should of waited since all I did was hang out in my car studying a Beckett. I should have noted your number.

    ReplyDelete