Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Trades and a Purchase!

Good morning everyone... a couple of trades and a purchase to show off this morning...

First up is Greg over at Plashke, Thy Sweater Is Argyle. To say we are frequent traders would put it mildly... I think this is our 7th or 8th at this point... getting ridiculous but we just keep finding cards for each other! Here's my loot!
 A Gypsy Queen Mini to be added to the collection!!!! YAY!!!!! Plus a Berkman Jersey I didn't already have and another auto of draft pick Foltynewics (don't ask me to pronounce that). Thanks Greg and keep the great cards coming!
 This here is a bargain for me! I snatched it off eBay when I noticed the seller had it up for BIN $2.50!!!!! Most of these Cano relics are being listed at $25.00 and the lowest I had seen one go was for $10. Anyways, I got lucky! The list is dwindling... I just need to find a blogger who has a Gehrig and Ruth, and then find a way to blackmail them into trading it to me... muahahahaha!!!!
Finally, the good man Jim over at Garvey Cey Russell Lopes contacted me about a slew of 1978 Topps that he had pulled for me. Seriously, this knocked my remaining want list in half! If you have a chance to trade, do it! He will hook you up!!!!!!!!

Group Break goes live tomorrow! Be prepared to claim your team via the comments... I foresee this one filling up FAST!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. We're getting dangerously close to 7 and 8 trades haha. Six at the moment! Thanks again for the awesome Gordon and Espinosa!

    And that's a crazy good deal on the Cano....good luck with the GQ relic set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pickup on that Cano. I got a Lance Berkman 2005 Donruss Champions Bat relic if you want it. I'd be interested in the 2007 Jason Bay Masterpiece Jersey if so. Email me and we can work something out.

    ReplyDelete