Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Go Join A Group Break!

Hey everyone... my PC crashed big time last night, so the wife and I found ourselves at Best Buy last night picking up an iMac. Hopefully this machine keeps me on the web for a few years more than the last PC, I'm done with Windows based PC purchases... too unstable...

Speaking of stability... wow, what a horrible transition... go check out Colbey's group break over at Cardboard Collections. He runs some great breaks, and there are only 3 slots left! Only $9 bucks for 2 teams!

Stay tuned for the next Dimwit Group Break, going live tomorrow... I'm still researching products to put in it, but it'll be at least 3 hobby boxes and plenty of hits to go around. Going to have three separate products in hopes of getting more hits across the board!

Have a great new year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment