Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

2006 and 2007 UD Future Stars Group Break - Box #1

Here's the video!

After the break, check out the scans...

Alright, first up we have the parallels from the World Future Stars:
 Not too shabby... next up are the parallels of the base set, from rarest to more common top to bottom...
Got some nice star power in here!
Finally the hits, a bit underwhelming and it sucks we got a redemption for what would have been the best auto in the box!
I do have to say though, these cards look NICE!!!!! Congrats to those who got auto's in this box!

4 comments:

  1. Nice start, thanks for posting !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to whoever got that redemption. I hope we don't get any more of those. Knock on wood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS is funny! My wife was hearing the box break as I was watching and she says "He sure does talk a lot".

    I said "that's why my break will only have music."

    You sound fine and say interesting things. I'll just sound like an idiot.

    Anyway, after your comment about the beers, I said, "make sense?".

    And she's like "yep".

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really am loving this! This is a blast - thanks for posting it up. Let's hurry up and get onto the next 3 boxse already :)

    ReplyDelete