Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Group Break - 2007 UD Future Stars - Box 2

Here we have the final box of the break. Thanks everyone for participating. This is the last break of the year! I'm contemplating boxes for the break in January, please let me know if you have any ideas!

Scans after the page break...

And here are your scans... first up, the foil inserts:
 And the auto's:
The Kendrick, upon consulting Beckett, has the highest book value from the 2007 boxes at $40 high value. We certainly didn't hit any "jaw-droppers" in these boxes, but I hope everyone is pretty happy. I got shut out of autos, but that's the chance you take, right.  Everything was packaged up yesterday and for those who paid as "goods" in paypal, I'm fairly certain you should be able to retrieve your delivery confirmation numbers that way. If anyone wants their DC number, just let me know and I can retrieve it.

Thanks again everyone, have a great Christmas holiday and enjoy the New Year celebrations! Posting from this blog may diminish a bit over the next two weeks as I trek back to Houston for a little Christmas vacation. I wish you and yours all the best, be careful out there, and PLEASE wear your seat belt, don't drink & drive and watch out for the crazy people out there!

Go Texans!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the break, it was exciting & fun ! Noticed some nice Yankees cards in the break so clearly luck was with me this time around. Count me in for the next break ! Thanks, Jeroen

    PS: Do let me know if you need some more contribution for shipping

    ReplyDelete