Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Topps Chrome Group Break - 2011 Collegiate National Auto Refractor Randomization

So a few group breaks ago, we pulled a redemption for (5) Auto refractor cards from the 2011 USA Collegiate team. Well, they came in today... here's a reminder of the randomization order:
1) The Dimwit
2) Spiegel83
3) Ryan H
4) Matt Perry
5) Robert M.

Here's the video of the cards pulled:


I wonder if any of you have heard of those guys, I sure haven't! Hopefully they all end-up HOF'ers!!!

And now that we've got that bit of business taken care of, I will post a couple of trades! First we have Matt from Cardboard Conundrum:
Matt also sent along 10 Gypsy Queen Mini's, as well as a few inserts and base cards I needed as well! Thanks Matt! I LOVE the Biggio, it's numbered /152 and one of the sickest patches I now have! SWEEET! The Bagwell is a welcome addition, as I've had a harder time picking up his stuff lately.

Next up is Trey, from Rants, Raves and Reviews! He is an Astros collector as well and mentioned the other day that he needed the Brett Wallace diamond cut card from the diamond giveaway. As it happens, I had two so I sent one his way... he sent back a dup Brett Wallace of his as well!
Wow, I hated A&G this year, but that's a sweet lookin' card! He also threw in this Mike Lamb TTM auto as well as a Christmas present. Trey, you rock man.

Have a great NFL Sunday tomorrow!!!! Go Texans!!!!

And I have to plug my Alma Mater, the mighty Sam Houston State Bearkats who ROMPED on ESPN today over Montana St. Boy did they look good and they are the ONLY undefeated team left in FCS!!!

4 comments:

  1. Glad you liked the cards man, never hurts helping out a fellow 'Stros fan.

    I didn't know you graduated from Sam Houston too. I graduated there in 2009, Eat Em Up Kats! I was working but saw the highlights of the game.

    I'll make a post when I get the DDC in. My url is treysastros.blogspot.com but the blog title is Rants, Reviews and Fandom. It can be confusing ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam I think you won the redemption. Appel is projected to go Top 5 in this year's draft...possibly even to your Astros at #1. The others are draftable this year as well, except for Dominic Ficociello who is a sophomore and 2013 draftable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam, thank you again for the Chrome group breaks, they were a lot of fun. Looking forward to the next one I can get in on...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww... of course I get the un-draftable one, lolol. Oh well. Hopefully poor ol Fico will be awesome 10 years from now or something. :)

    Sam, if you haven't put them in the mail yet, you can just put mine in with the cards from the next break, no hurry on it.

    ReplyDelete