Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

An update from the Dimwit...

Hey everyone, I know my posting has dropped off a bit lately, but I am still here. I haven't quite had the budget to buy any cards, so I haven't been doing much trading, pack bustin' or anything really for that matter. I'm in a bit if a lull.

I have a couple of trades and contest winnings to post, so I'll probably work to get those up early this week. I'm anxiously awaiting Gypsy Queen's release. Although I'm still not too sure how much of it I'm going to be buying.

Additionally, we're awaiting even bigger news in our lives that will mean some HUGE changes in our lives. No, there will not be the pitter-patter of little feet (other than the dog and cat)... we're trying to not get too excited about it all because we're not even sure if it's going to happen. If it happens, I'll definitely let you all know, as we'll be VERY excited about it, and it will probably mean a short blogging hiatus!

For the time being, my postal budget is a bit shot, so I'm not initiating any trades for a while. If you want to trade, I will be more than willing to put something together, so just let me know! Also, if I owe you anything and have failed to get my end of a trade completed, please send me an e-mail and let me know! I can be a bit... well... dim witted at times...

Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

  1. *crosses fingers for thinly veiled life changing event to work out well for you*

    ReplyDelete