Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

FIVE CARD FRIDAY!

Alright, we're going with another theme for Five Card Friday! (Sorry that it'd getting posted a bit late!) But I'm doing a dual theme on this one, the first is obvious... MINI's! But the second theme is kinda hidden (and a bit of a stretch!)... there's no prize, but I'd love to see what your guesses are for the other theme... Once again, first person to claim these cards by offering just 1 card from my want list gets them! Thanks!
Have a great weekend!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. I've got you with the Vintage Reprints #29. Ty Cobb 1911 T205!

    No idea on the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Constellations or something astrological?

    ReplyDelete
  3. On second thought, I have found a theme. Every single card features someone with their arm (or leg, as the species may dictate) bent in front of them. If that's not the theme, then boy do I notice strange things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm, well there are two angels and two gods...so I was gonna say heavenly beings or something but the dragon doesn't really fit

    So, I don't know...the color red?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet, thanks Ryan!

    The guesses are entertaining and while one of them is going down the right track (I do realize that the dragon is a MAJOR stretch) but eventually I'll let you all in on what I was thinking (keep in mind I AM a self-proclaimed dimwit)...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, then how about all mythical creatures...two angels, two gods and a dragon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alright, well, close enough there Nathan... haha... I'm so bad at this... It was supposed to be Angels and Demons (the two Gods weren't "good" ones) and well, I won't even try to explain/justify the dragon part of it other than to say dragons are kinda demonic to me... I TOLD YOU IT WAS A STRETCH!!! DON'T JUDGE ME!!!!

    Haha... thanks for participating folks...

    ReplyDelete
  8. No, you're answer makes more sense than mine...those two are more demons than gods, I just didn't know what to call them :)

    ReplyDelete