Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

2011 Gypsy Queen GROUP BREAK!

Hopefully we pull this sweet stamp card!

Here's the deal: I'll be buying 2 Hobby Boxes of 2011 Gypsy Queen and it will run as your usual group break. The price will be $12 per team, including shipping. Please leave a comment to claim your team and include your email address, I will email you to confirm your selection and give you details on PayPal payment.

THE BONUS: IF all 30 teams are claimed, I will also bust a box of either A) 2008 Topps Heritage or B) 2008 Allen and Ginter. Once the teams are claimed, I'll do a poll to determine which box everyone wants to bust.

Payment will not be due until 3/4 of the teams are claimed, at which point I'll send out an email to all participants! Thanks everyone!

Arizona Diamondbacks - (CLAIMED and PAID BY SPANKEE)
Atlanta Braves - (CLAIMED and PAID BY COLBEY)
Baltimore Orioles - (CLAIMED and PAID BY RYAN)
Boston Red Sox - (CLAIMED and PAID BY DAN IN MAINE)
Chicago White Sox - (CLAIMED and PAID BY SPANKEE)
Chicago Cubs - (CLAIMED and PAID BY DARKSHIP)
Cincinnati Reds - (CLAIMED and PAID BY MU)
Cleveland Indians - (CLAIMED and PAID BY MU)
Colorado Rockies - (CLAIMED and PAID BY HIFLEW)
Detroit Tigers - (CLAIMED and PAID BY PATRICK)
Florida Marlins - (CLAIMED and PAID BY MU)
Houston Astros - (CLAIMED and PAID BY THE DIMWIT)
Kansas City Royals - (CLAIMED and PAID BY DARKSHIP)
Los Angeles Angels - (CLAIMED and PAID BY HIFLEW)
Los Angeles Dodgers - (CLAIMED and PAID BY PLAY AT THE PLATE)
Milwaukee Brewers - (CLAIMED and PAID BY SIMON)
Minnesota Twins - (CLAIMED and PAID BY DAWGBONES)
New York Mets - (CLAIMED and PAID BY BA BENNY)
New York Yankees - (CLAIMED and PAID BY BA BENNY)
Oakland Athletics -(CLAIMED and PAID BY NATHAN)
Philadelphia Phillies - (CLAIMED and PAID BY DAWGBONES)
Pittsburgh Pirates -(CLAIMED and PAID BY MATT H.)
San Diego Padres - (CLAIMED and PAID by ROD)
San Fransisco Giants - (CLAIMED and PAID BY RYAN G)
Seattle Mariners - (CLAIMED and PAID by Colin T)
St. Louis Cardinals - (CLAIMED and PAID BY 82REDBIRDS)
Tampa Bay Rays - (CLAIMED and PAID BY SCHWANG17)
Texas Rangers - (CLAIMED and PAID BY PLAY AT THE PLATE)
Toronto Blue Jays - (CLAIMED and PAID BY DENNIS)
Washington Nationals - (CLAIMED and PAID BY MU)


****While I cannot offer a discount, I can offer more cards, so if you are already in the break and you post a pimping of the break on your blog I will throw in some extra cards with the cards you claim from the break out of my collection. One person will be randomly chosen and they will get a "hit" out of my collection. So, get out there and pimp this break!****

25 comments:

  1. Wicked, the Marlins were claimed by "MU", let me know if you want a different team. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Braves please!!! I was hoping someone else would host one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll do the Cubs for sure and maybe the Royals

    ReplyDelete
  4. Put me down for the Rangers and the Dodgers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Put me in for the Detroit Tigers.

    creightonp81@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah hell, why not?? Benny, MU, and PATP snagged two teams each, Go on and give me the Twins as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Put me down for the Cardinals, please.

    82redbirds@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. "MU" has also now claimed the Reds and Indians via e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mu still hasn't paid i have money in hand right now for the Marlins.... Ur call homie!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry Wicked, Mu is paying through the mail. Will mark as paid once I get it in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just claimed the Mariners while waiting for the ESPN draft to start. e-mail the PP info: sportscardshow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd be happy to take the Blue Jays.
    Thanks for the break!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is me claiming the as of right now Second place in the NL Central Pirates. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete