Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

FIVE CARD FRIDAY and GROUP BREAK REMINDER!!!

Here we go, another Five Card Friday, or Ten Card to be accurate... once again if you wish to claim these cards, just offer me any one card from one of my many Need Lists located on the right hand side of the page. Since there was no claimant last week, this week is for all the cards shown below (plus the two additional diamond shinny's I added on Saturday, so a total of 12 cards!!!) I went with another theme for this weeks cards, no not just 2011 Topps Heritage, but there's another theme as well, see if you can figure it out!


And another reminder, at the time I'm writing this there are only 14 teams remaining unclaimed in the group break!!! Get over there and claim your team now before somebody else does!!!! I'm not too far from starting the e-mails to have payment collected, but need a few more commitments! Thanks everyone! Remember, if all teams are claimed, there's going to be a THIRD BOX of another product added at NO ADDITIONAL COST!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'll take em, and finish out your 2010 Topps Update. Also...AL Central?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Matt, and you are correct! All players from the AL Central. Thanks for claiming the stack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to say that the theme was Players Wearing Hats, but good job Matt.

    ReplyDelete