Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

ZERO!!!!! Teams Left in the 2011 Gypsy Queen Break

Alright, we're down to two teams to fill the break. I'm on a pretty razor thin margin here to cover costs, but for these final ten teams I am going to offer a small discount, down to $10 per team for the final ten only:

Arizona Diamondbacks
Chicago White Sox
Colorado Rockies
Kansas City Royals
Los Angeles Angels
Milwaukee Brewers
Oakland Athletics
Pittsburgh Pirates
San Diego Padres
Toronto Blue Jays

The offer still stands, if all teams get purchased then I will throw in at least one more box into the break. After doing some looking around on the eBay, I have found I may be able to do multiple boxes if I go outside of my original projection of 2008 A&G or Topps Heritage. I want to get the most bang for the buck and the most possible hits, so please feel free to drop me a line if you have any suggestions for boxes for less than $80 that will provide good value. 2007 Masterpieces maybe?

If you want to claim one of these ten teams, please leave a comment on the original post and send your paypal "gift" to samuelpair@yahoo.com.

I am projecting to do the break on UStream (if I can get it figured out) on the evening of Monday April 25th. Thanks everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I will buy into the Rox, even though I will probably get all dupes if you can get another box that I have none of. I was thinking 2005 Topps Rookie Cup. I love that set, but haven't bought any as of yet. You can get a retail box on eBay for $50 or a hobby for around $80. For me Masterpieces is kind of done to death, plus only one Rockie in it.

    But since I am not officially in, just take my suggestion with a grain of salt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, I didn't mention that I would buy a second team as yet undetermined as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll get in on the A's, posted in the other thread. I would definitely prefer Ginter or Masterpieces, I love those sets and I've never opened them before (I know, I'm probably the only one :P)

    ReplyDelete