Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Trade Post!

Hey, I wanted to do a quick post and shout out to a few guys who have sent me a bunch of cards off my 2008 Allen and Ginter and 2008 UD Masterpieces need lists!

First off is Matt over at Cardboard Conundrum! I had gone over to his apartment a while back and helped him out with a bunch of set needs and his stack of cards ended up being bigger than the ones I was taking home, so he sent me over 48 cards from 2008 Allen and Ginter to start and even things out!

Next is Drew from over at DrewsCards! I forget at this point what exactly I sent him, but he mailed over 20 cards from the set! Again, must appreciated!

Finally there is Duane from Democratic Roadkill. A great and unique blog name! We worked out a trade from my Trade Bait post and he sent over 53 cards from 2008 Allen and Ginter, as well as 3 from 2009 Allen and Ginter and then 14 cards from 2008 UD Masterpieces!

Love the cards and thanks for the trades and congrats once again to the winners of my contest announced this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment