Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

This contest is EASY!!!! And hopefully fun... Thanks to CSNStores!

It has been too long since I have done a contest here on the blog! So, hopefully this is one that you all can get involved in and earn yourself extra entries!

First of all, I'm sure you all would like to know what the prize is... well, how about a $35 gift code to one of my sponsors, CSNStores? I've done a few product reviews for CSNStores, and I thought it high times that one of my readers benefit as well! You never know, you may just find a few LCD TV Stands that you really like or some baseball cards, like I did with the 2008 Allen and Ginter retail boxes!

There will be 4 ways to gain an entry to the contest:
1) Follow this blog, easy enough...
2) Comment on THIS POST... easy still...
3) Plug this contest on your blog and include the site address in your comment so that I can verify! Super easy...
4) This is the hard part: In a recent Dimwit video, my cell phone went off and I mentioned the name of the band for anyone who cared. Well, what is the name of the band on my ring tone? Again, if you watch my videos, this is super EASY.

Alright, so there are the criteria. Now, when is the cut off date? You have plenty of time, you have until Sunday night at 11:59:59 pm to get your entries in. I'll post a video Monday evening to announce the big winner!

Now, some of you may be thinking: "But Dimwit, that's a lot of work for there to be only one winner!" Well, yes, there will be only winner of the CSNStores $35 gift code. However, in typical Dimwit fashion I am planning additional prizes for those who finish in 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th place in the randomizer! What will it be? You may not know until it shows up in your mailbox!

25 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo! First! (Like that matters)

    and you know I follow the blog.

    Pimping to come later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well as the reigning Dimwit contest champion I feel like I should defend my title. I'm also a follower.

    I'm gonna try and write the answer to your ringtone question in invisible text, but it probably won't work, here goes: Peter, Bjorn and John

    ReplyDelete
  3. Third.

    I follow!
    I'm commenting!
    I will pimp on tomorrow's post!

    Thanks Dimwit for the great contest(I mean dimwit in a nice way of course)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the contest bud.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blog! Thank you for the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following, commented, and will plug a little later. http://just-in-justinsworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Following, commenting, and plug will be in next post at http://oneoutaway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Following, and here's a shout out for the contest:

    http://thelostcollector.blogspot.com/2011/03/contest-shout-out-daily-dimwit.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. A follower, of course, and thanks for the great contest Sam! Here's the contest pimpage:

    http://plaschkethysweaterisargyle.blogspot.com/2011/03/trade-with-hobbs-knights-joy-of.html

    And the band would be Peter Bjorn and John.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Following, commenting, and letting you know I watched your first '08 Ginter break video by reciting the name of the band as Peter Bjorn and John. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a follower, have plugged the contest: http://cootvealandthevealtones.blogspot.com/2011/03/contest-tastic.html

    And the band is Peter Bjorn & John.

    Thanks for the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Follower here and sign me up.

    You are plugged here

    http://cardsfromthequarry.blogspot.com/2011/03/lets-plug-away-with-cool-contests-x2.html

    And of course the band is Peter Bjorn and John (who I had never heard of but need to check out now)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been a follower for a while, so heres's your comment, your pimpage:

    http://anotheroriolesblog.blogspot.com/2011/03/contest-over-at-daily-dimwit.html

    And the band's Name is Peter Bjorn and John

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been a follower for a while and would like to get in on this one. Thanks man!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Commenting and following.

    However:

    My blog is on hiatus so no pimping.
    I never watch videos so no idea what your ring tone is.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I follow
    This is a comment
    Here is a plug:

    http://babennysbaseballcardbuffet.blogspot.com/2011/03/some-plugs-for-happenings-out-in.html

    Peter Bjorn and John is the band.

    Thanks for the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I follow and comment!


    And Peter Bjorn and John is the band.(I just stole that from the post above, so you don't need to give me the entry:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Commenting. Following. Linking.

    http://cardboardconundrum.blogspot.com/2011/03/couple-of-trades-and-couple-of-contests.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm a follower. .

    Thanks for the contest!

    The band is Peter Bjorn and John.

    Which do you not like to pull more Matt Kemp or Russell Martin?

    ReplyDelete
  20. I follow via GFC! Thanks for the opportunity!

    forsurveysonly at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey, better late then never. You know I follow...

    http://dawgbonesaphilliesphan.blogspot.com/2011/03/later-than-hell-to-contest.html

    And the band: Peter Bjorn and John,
    I happen to agree with you on the horizontal cards from this set, and I really like the Big Foot card.

    ReplyDelete
  22. You have a new follower, here is a link to my post pimping the contest http://wp.me/pVqyS-Ny and the name of the band is Peter Bjorn & John. Thanks for the great contest!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm following, but was so buried in Masterpieces that I never got around to pimping the contest. Speaking of Masterpieces, off to pack and ship eBay winnings I go.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm in... I'm a follower.. and the answer is: Peter Bjorn and John

    ReplyDelete