Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

And now for something completely different...

Baseball season is here... well, it was here a month or so ago when pitchers and catchers reported, but with rosters getting cut further and further (see Oliver Perez) it is getting very close to opening day. So, I bring in the legend to serenade us... gotta love the baseball cards...


Alright, a reminder to everyone, I've got a group break going, there are PLENTY of teams remaining. While I cannot offer a discount, I can offer more cards, so if you are already in the break and you post a pimping of the break on your blog I will throw in some extra cards with the cards you claim from the break out of my collection. One person will be randomly chosen and they will get a "hit" out of my collection. So, get out there and pimp this break!

No comments:

Post a Comment