Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

CSNStores - Contest Results!

I threw the entries into the random list generator over at random.org and here are the results:
Fuji is the big winner! But Orioles Magic, Dan, Jonathan @ RGB Cards and Jason are all winners as well. Each of you please send me an e-mail; Fuji I will reply back with your code to use on the site, and the rest of you send me your addresses and I'll get your prize sent out!

Thanks everyone for participating! Hope to have another contest soon! Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Domo arigato Dimwit-san... it's the second contest I've won in less than a month... I'm stoked. I received the code and have already redeemed it. I ordered an autographed 8x10 photo (certified by Steiner) of my favorite non-Shark... Ryan Miller... It cost $69.99... but I ended up only paying $35 thanks to your contest. I'll post it up as soon as I receive it. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete