Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

FIVE CARD FRIDAY! ---- Now at 10 cards... CLAIMED!

Here are today's 5 cards, added to the stack from last week... again, first person to offer at least one card from my want list, gets all 10! Also, I went with a theme this week: Ichiro inserts from 2010 Topps. As you may notice there is both the original and CYMTO plain back cards here, as well as the Turkey Red, Peak Performance, and Dynamic Duos with George Sisler!
Here are the first five cards last week that were unclaimed!
If no one claims these by Sunday, then I'll 5 more next Friday!

Finally, do remember that you have until Sunday night to get your entries in for the $35 CSNStores gift code! Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I'll claim them. I'll sort out another card from your want list when I get some tomorrow and post it here. We can add these cards to our respective trade stacks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jonathan! Thanks for claiming! Shoot me an e-mail with your mailing address when you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete