Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Trading - Chumming the Waters...

It's been a while since I've pulled off a trade or two... I don't know if I've managed to clear the market on Astros cards or what, but I've got lots of bait if anyone is looking... here are some selected items that are still up for trade if you have cards to deal!


 The Fowler is the only card that's been traded from the above...
 The Ellsbury has been traded of the cards above...


Anyways, that's just a smattering of my recent pick-ups... I've got lots in the ol' "For Trade" binder as well!

Can't wait to get the group break started! Hope everyone has a great Thursday!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hm, I am interested in the Doug Martin, Alfred Morris, or Bernard Pierce. Not sure if I have anything that'll interest you though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am interested in the triple Braves auto, Justin Blackmon Patch, and the Starsburg Triple Theads...I'll email you some loot to pick from and see if we can work something out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am interested in the phillies silk card, I don't have a ton of astros hits(traded my other ones to you!) but please take a look at my page bradsphilliesblog.blogspot.com my trade bait is up to date and sorted by team.

    Thanks,
    Brad

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm am interested in the Nick Markakis I don't have any Astros but would there be a price for cash that you would want for it?

    ReplyDelete