Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

COMC Haul - Day 28 - And So Our Journey Ends...

It's with a heavy heart that I announce that my COMC Haul posts end today, as I've run out of cards... I'm sure you are all very upset and counseling will be available for those in need. Anyways, I didn't do anything crazy like save some super duper awesome card to last... just so happened this was the last one I scanned:
There's Bags ready to pounce on a grounder to first. The design of this card is all over the place, a little too crazy in my opinion. But I still like it because it's Bagwell. If it were Carlos Delgago, not so much. Not that I hate Carlos, but he's just not my guy.

Hope you all have enjoyed my journey through the COMC Haul that I put together! Have a great Tuesday!

Group break 2nd team randomization tonight, I'll get the cards ordered today, but since I work til 5 every day except Friday I probably won't get the box from my apartment manager's office until Friday... so expect a weekend of videos!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I did enjoy the COMC haul! congrats on some excellent additions!

    ReplyDelete