Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Trade Report and Holiday Break Time...

First up, I have a trade to report on from Mr. Spiegel over at Nomo's Sushi Platter (talk about an awesome blog name). I have thought from time to time to change the name of this blog, but I'm afraid now I'm stuck with it, even if I think of fun or humorous names I could easily switch too... like "Puma's Twinkies" or "The Bagwell Stance" or many others that have crossed my mind... for any intrepid new bloggers out there, the above blog names are copyrighted and are the sole property of me*(actually they aren't but whatever...)

Anyways, there was a trade! Several Astros cards found there way to my collect, Dodgers cards headed his direction... here's the highlights of my end of the deal...
A nice couple of Bagwell relics! With a tiny little pinstripe hiding on the far right of the "S" on the right card! Thanks Spiegel! Always a pleasure dealing with you!

That's it folks! We're driving from Alabama to Houston today for the Thanksgiving holiday! Regular posting to resume once we return. Feel free to e-mail me if you have trade offers or just random conversational topics to explore! Haha! Have a very thankful Thanksgiving, hug those you love and let them know you care. If you're alone on this holiday or away from loved ones for some reason, don't let it get you too down, take some time and enjoy the time away from work and all the crap life throws at you! Been there, and I know how much it sucks. Until Sunday-ish!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the trade. Have a happy holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving & Safe travels !!!! ( And Eat an extra piece of pumpkin pie for me !! )

    ReplyDelete