Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

COMC Haul Day 24 - Mighty Fine Finest

Here's today's card:
Wow, it's refractory!!!! And scanned beautifully! The shiny baseball behind the piece of bat just looks awesome. I couldn't like this card more. It's from 2003 Topps Finest and I'm glad I spent a little bit more on this one, as it looks great. They could have gotten a mid-swing Bagwell but maybe they couldn't fit that on the card. Only 4 more cards to show off... then I don't know what I'm going to post about...

For some of you who may be curious about the November group break. I'm debating back and forth whether to do one or not. My idea to switch to a "one team slot" style break back fired on me last month, big time, as I ended up having to discount teams to the point it wasn't fun for me or my pocketbook. And it wasn't fun to mail out stacks of 3-5 cards to a participant (although we all know the risks, right? I ended up with 5 cards also so don't think I don't understand the pain). So maybe I'll switch back to the two-team per slot break and find a couple products that have good hits without the redemption problems... if you have any suggestions, please e-mail me.

1 comment: