Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

COMC Haul - Day 20 - Let The Bagwells Begin!

Alright, so the final considerable chunk of cards that I bought are all from my other favorite player of all time, Jeff Bagwell. So, let's get the ball rolling with this awesome relic:
There are a few things to really like about this card, starting with the old English style "S". The die cut around it is pretty cool and the fact that it's numbered /200 doesn't hurt either. The grey stone background looks great with the grey swatch, although on COMC it took me a few seconds to realize there was a jersey swatch there.

I have a total of 8 Bagwell cards to show off, so for those of you hating my COMC Haul posts, it'll be over in a week. Also, I've got to figure out what I'm doing for a group break this month...

No comments:

Post a Comment