Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

COMC Haul - Day 21 - Tools of the Trade

Here we go with another Bagwell, this time from 2004 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia! 
Tools of the Trade, I love these cards, I'm still kind of pissed that our Tools of the Trade relic card from the last group break was a redemption. Bogus. But this card, well this card is awesome! A sweet chunk of bat and jersey and it's numbered out of /250! I kind of with Donruss and their line of products were still around, seems to me like they were the most creative as I've seen these tools of the trade cards have everything in them from game worn shoes to hats. Anyways, I really like this one as well as it shows Jeff at the end of his swing. The man had a corkscrew type of swing that is very distinctive.

No comments:

Post a Comment