Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

COMC Haul - Day 27 - Marquee Attractions

Just a heads up, I only need 2 more slots to fill in my November Group Break! Some great teams left, let's get this filled up today so I can get those boxes ordered!

Alright, you thought I was done with my COMC haul posts?!?!? Ha! There are two more... today and tomorrow... so deal with it... :)

I already showed off a Roger Clemens from this same subset. I literally, as I was typing that last sentence, saw that the black frame around the jersey swatch made an "M" and an "A" for Marquee Attractions. Awesome. Anyways, I really like the card. Only one more COMC post...

How about them Texans?!?!?! Talk about a statement win, went into Chicago and punched 'em in the mouth!

1 comment:

  1. I really like all the cool Bagwell stuff you got! Also, I've got WAY more COMC haul posts to do, so if you think people are sick of yours, wait'll you see mine!

    Anyway, very nice pickups. Also, good luck on the break--I hope you pull the cover boy!

    ReplyDelete