Pages

Monday, November 3, 2008

Monday Monday... I've got a case of the Mondays...

"Good" morning everyone. Really, what's good about it? This weekend was going absolutely wonderfully until 7pm Saturday night. It just went down hill from there. The Longhorns bowed out of the championship picture, then the Texans decided to suck it up in Minnesota. Do I spend too much time watching football/baseball/ESPN??? Quite possibly the answer is a resounding "YES" but I lack a sufficient alternative.

Well, I guess I could find something among the list below, but I will just stick with football... at least with football I have the chance of picking up a woman...
1) Oh dear lord someone has too much time, TOO MUCH TIME, on their hands...
2) I could order me some of these to decorate El Casa de Samuel. (Jeanne might single handedly kick my @$$ for even thinking of doing this.)
3) Or look uber cool in these...
4) I could brush up on my skillz... (put the knife down Jeanne)...
5) But I gotta say, at least I didn't get caught doing this on Halloween... (let's not mention what I did get caught doing... lol)...

Have a good Monday, b/c I wont... haha!

1 comment:

  1. I think the goggles are working for you.

    As far as the Star Wars paraphenalia, yes, I will smite you.

    ReplyDelete