Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tuesday and I'm in need of a laugh.

Alright, we all know what is great for a cheap laugh... LOLCATZ!!!! Mainly because I'm lazy and don't really want to go around the interweb and find a bunch of linkage... and I have a bunch of these stored in my favorites that I want to get cleared out... so here you go... prepare to LOL at LOLCATZ... (and other creatures)...

1) We need more beer...
2) Ok, Monty Python + LOLCATZ = Awesome.
3) Word.
4) Hey sexy...
5) Creepy, just plain creepy...
6) ... I just died in your arms tonight... must have been something you said...
7) Patience my young Padowan.
8) Can anyone else relate to this?
9) This is why I hate cats... because this is their daily process... nasty little fockers...
10) Not an LOLCAT... but seriously, one of the most disturbing things I've seen in a while, just wrong as wrong gets... why do this to that poor puppy???? Then I laughed my ass off for a while...

Have a great Tuesday every one!

No comments:

Post a Comment