Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wednesday... wonderful? Or wonder-awful...

I'm so freakin' tired. Ok, so I went and played "Wallyball" last night... which is played on a racquetball court, with a volleyball net dividing it in two. Well, if you are not coordinated and/or at least competitive in nature, this game isn't for you. We had a crazy lady join us, she was not pleasant to be around and kept yelling at the top of her lungs "I'm ready!" without cause. Then we'd serve it and it would bounce off her head because she has the coordination of a Bourbon Street hobo at 3am during Mardi Gras. Needless to say, our team started aiming for her. The sad part, her own teammates didn't mind us employing this strategy.

Today I have something special for you... an all music video linkage blog...

1) I'm hurt, and I need some healing.... hehe...
2) If I get drunk... well I know I'm gonna be, I'm gonna be the man who gets drunk next to you. Gotta love Benny & Joon.
3) She blinded me.... with science!
4) Look for the John Stamos cameo... way down in Kokomo...
5) WHAM! Could anyone ever really doubt George Michael's homosexuality after this video? Really? Were people just in THAT much denial in the 80's?
6) Ok, I'm sorry but this is no where near the quality of the original... country music, stop re-doing pop songs and thinking they cross over...
7) My favorite DMB song.
8) HOOTIE!
9) Hootie frontman goes country? Not too shabby...

Alright, I'm stopping there... I'm too lazy this morning to find more...

No comments:

Post a Comment