Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Ah, Thursday... every other week, you are my favorite day of the week...

One day of work today, then I get to sleep in tomorrow, enjoying the warmth of my comforter and basking in the noon day sun as I stumble to the computer and start talking to all my friends who have to work tomorrow... wow, just typing that refreshes me...

LINKAGE!!!!

1) Oh please please please, Jeanne, can I PLEASE buy one of these????? I already know the answer... the link is the closest I'll ever get to this glorious piece of awesome trash... err... art...
2) Here's a fun game to pass the time... It's like Tetris, but instead of clearing lines of blocks, the aim is to build the tallest tower possible. Sounds easy right, except that the designers have incorporated the laws of physics, so your tower must be structurally sound or it will fold faster than the French Army.
3) For those of you interested in an entirely different candidate to support... just follow me here, I know the election is over...
4) Thanks Miranda... ROFL
5) There are so many things wrong with this story.
6) This kind of thing happens to me all the time...
7) Only 130??? Pft... call me when you reach 130,000....
8) Thank you for taking yourself out of the gene pool...
9) A closer examination at the voting results.

Alright, I'm done... have a great day... I'll chat with you tomorrow... noon-ish... :-D

1 comment:

  1. I was going to ask what exactly you meant by # 7 but then I decided I simply do *not* want to know.

    # 9 is hilarious...I love The Onion!

    ReplyDelete