Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thursday... my favorite day of the week.... every other week...

So today is my Thursday masquerading as a Friday since I am off tomorrow. Unfortunately I am crazy busy at work today and won't be able to put much of a post together. I know you are truly disappointed, but certainly you will be able to move forward with you life without my links (most of which you could probably find well enough on your own) so really I'm just passing the buck to you to find your own entertainment for the day.

But here's a couple of links for you to check out, just so you all don't think I'm being totally lazy today...

1) Ordering a pizza? Don't get off the couch, just use TiVo... what's the world coming to?
2) It's about time we get Monty Python on the interweb... Enjoy...

Alright, that's all you're getting... back to work for me... stupid job...

Oh and by the way, my company has asked me if I'd like to spend anywhere from 2 to 18 months in Saudi Arabia... my roommate alleges that they generally do not allow drinking alcohol over there... this could be a problem... no beer? Although some would say, after the Halloween party, *snicker*, that it may be good for me. Further investigation of this allegation is necessary...

No comments:

Post a Comment