Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thursday... I've waited for you all week... now that you're here I want you gone...

Good morning. I almost went to bed on time last night, but managed to get 6-7 hours of sleep by my estimates. That's really good by my standards. I tried to watch a little of the Rockets' game last night but that didn't go so well as it didn't start until 9:30pm. So without further ado, here's what you all came for:

1) Dogs may be dumb at times (lick themselves, pee on the floor, etc.) but at least they don't do this.
2) Alright, I want to have a little party where we make these... then try to build something with them. Awesome... (yea yea yea, I know it won't work but it would be fun anyways)...
3) This guy is more of a hero than most of us will ever be...
4) More shirts!!!! Come on, they are funny... admit it!!!

That's all I have for you today... have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment