Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wednesday... What shall I do tonight????



I'm open to suggestions, I have nothing to do tonight. My laundry is finally caught up, my house is relatively clean, I don't have anything on the calendar... and I don't really feel like sitting at home and twiddling my thumbs... On to the linkage...

1) You have got to be kidding me. Batman? If only I was the mayor of Superman, TX... I'd be rolling in the dough...
2) The most awesome toaster ever.
3) For you Dallas Cowboy fans out there, suck my big toe... your team sucks almost as much as mine does.
4) Therapy will be needed for these three once they learn the truth. Seriously, was there no other option? This certainly couldn't have been safe. And really, who wants to try to explain that to their friends.... "No, really, she's like my mom AND my grandma..." The biggest shock was that this didn't occur in Arkansas...
5) Christmas gift idea for those still wondering, "What does the Dimwit need?"
6) T-shirt? Heck, I want to frame it and put it on my cubicle wall!
WARNING!!!! GRAPHIC CONTENT AHEAD... STOP NOW IF YOU ARE A WIMP!
7) Alright, I'm about to post two photos... I cannot find the weblink, so I'm posting here. The first is just a kid with some scabs on his nose. The second photo is rather graphic and shows how those scabs got there. Please, if you are faint of heart, just close the window now and move along with your day. However, if you want to know why mom and dad always told you never to run with a fork in your hand, see below... ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow.... my nose hurts just looking at that photo...


2 comments:

  1. Freaking ooooooowwwwwwwww...poor kid...I wonder if he now has an irrational fear of forks :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think his fear would be irrational any more... I think it could quickly be rationalized... hahahaha

    ReplyDelete