Pages

Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday... YAY!

Alright, it's Monday and for various reasons I'm feeling great. Three day work weeks have that effect on me. Also, I am looking forward to getting away from some of the regular stress to spend some time with my family Thursday. Not to mention there is a turkey leg with name on it... poor turkey, never saw it coming... one day just roaming around eating turkey feed, the next he's all chopped up and ready to be baked for my appetitic pleasure. Yes, I think I just made up a word, deal with it.

Alright, here we go for some linkage... prepare yourself, it's bound to get pretty awesome before I'm done...

1) Want to see what my daily flow chart looks like? Well here you go...
2) I'll never buy a $7.00 beer again... seriously, why did it take so long, this is great... now I just have to get rid of the actual beer belly to make room for the fake one... doh!
3) I'm sure some of you have seen this already... but something about it really moves me, it's just amazing that one white guy from America was able to do all this. I don't know if it's the music or the unabashed joy on people's faces while they are dancing, but it's pretty cool to watch. Ok, enough of sappy crap...
4) Again, those of you still looking for Christmas gift ideas for the Dimwit... look no further.
5) Wow, why did some big studio not pick this up? This would be an awesome movie. All my people who miss the classic Nintendo fun, check it out.
6) I kinda want to see this movie, but then again I don't. Very eerie subject matter, but it's about time someone took an objective look at the subject without throwing in a right vs. wrong opinion on it based on tradition or religion. So, yea, I'll probably see if I can NetFlix it or whatever.
7) Ok, seriously, everybody... Wang Chung Tonight!
8) I find this freakin' hilarious. Seriously, if you're the type of person to misplace your cell phone, don't leave naked pictures of your wife on it... and certainly don't sue McDonalds for your own idiocy.

Ok, there you go people... your Monday should go better now that you've gotten your linkage!

No comments:

Post a Comment