Pages

Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Friday... are you scared yet???

I have to admit, Halloween lost it's luster years ago when I became "too old" to Trick-or-Treat. I haven't costumed-up in a long time. Which makes this year a special one, because I will be dressed up. I can't say just yet who I will be, as it is to be a surprise and I would hate to ruin the surprise for any of my faithful readers. But I will tell you this, it is freakin sweet. You want linkags, you've got it:

1) If only I had more time...
2) Thank God I don't have this much time...
3) Ok, nix #1... these are even better...
4) Holy CRAP!
5) Yes, even complete nerds need their Halloween fun.
6) And for those already tired of Halloween, our next holiday is just around the corner!

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment