Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tuesday's Thoughts

Alright everyone, I am not getting any younger. After playing 4 matches of 4-on-4 volleyball last night, I am in all kinds of pain. My left knee feels like someone jabbed a screwdriver in it right above the knee cap. I've had a re-occuring pain in my right foot, and well it re-occured last night. This said, I'm not really even sure how to limp to try and ease the pain. I guess I'll just put on the man-face and tough it out. That and the 4 ibuprofen I took this morning...

Alright, Halloween is just around the corner. My costume has been ordered and my friend Kevin & I should wow the crowd with not only our costumes, but also our other preperations. Needless to say, it should be fun. For all you X-Men fans out there, who wants to be Wolverine? You'll need these.

The Swiss have gone crazy, but it makes for good art...

For the young at heart...

And finally, for those of you needing a little more BLING BLING!

No comments:

Post a Comment