Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Saturday's Ramblings

Seriously, I went to bed at 3:30am and I couldn't sleep past 8:30 this morning. What's wrong with me? I think it's the allergy problems I've been having but who knows.

So, I managed to complete 6 of the 7 objectives from yesterday. Only "do my laundry" remains for today. I consider this a success, as I also completed three tasks that weren't on the list: replace my shower head, put my patio furniture back on the patio (was in my spare room since Ike), and clean up my spare bedroom a bit. Good times.

So what am I going to talk about today? Well, check this out... This has been my sentiment ever since both parties made their decisions. While I normally lean Republican, I cannot justify voting for either candidate. Both of them have qualities that scare me, disgust me and fill me with distrust. Those are three things you shouldn't be able to say about a presidential candidate. I'm not looking forward to the next four years, the economy is bad enough... compound this with one of these two in the oval office, and I couldn't be more apathetic. Canada is looking pretty inviting right about now.

I really have never felt apathetic about politics in a long time. The only thing I'm passionate about when it comes to this election is that everyone should vote and let's not have another controversial election, that's the last thing we need as a country.

Ok, so maybe not the most entertaining blog, but hopefully it was informative and I didn't make it too boring to read. Have a great Saturday and go LONGHORNS!

No comments:

Post a Comment