Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wednesday Already...

Well, here we are at Wednesday and the week has been moving rather quickly. I'm in some pain today, but I blame the flag football for that. It did not go well, AT ALL, last night. We lost by some ridiculous margin and I got tackled on a play... and the other team had the audacity to argue the penalty. So my left knee is swollen and it feels like I'm walking through wet concrete every time I take a step. I know, I'm horribly out of shape... on to the linkage...

1) Just because we're getting close to Halloween... the comments on these are actually funnier than the actual costumes...
2) Chuck Norris... because these never get old...
3) Check out this guy's stuff... cool designs... funky even...
4) For all you retro gamers out there... cufflinks...
5) The Ultimate in Office Warfare... don't mess with me Crazy Copier Lady... I will bust a cap in yo' @$$... hahahahaha

Ok, back to my real job... ish...

No comments:

Post a Comment