Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tuesday Morning... too early to get drunk????

Well, the Dimwit is back after a short hiatus. I know you all missed me... the three people who keep coming back here because I remind them on a daily basis to check my blog... So without further ado, here are some fun links for the day...

1) Mmm.... bacon...
2) This may or may not have happened while we were in Austin... ish...
3) For those Trekkies out there who need Christmas decorations... have at it.
4) How to ensure your child will start getting beat up as a toddler.
5) There are so many jokes I can make about this one, but I'll refrain because it would just be too easy.
6) FAT HEAD!

That's it. That's all you are getting from me today... have a good one!

1 comment:

  1. OMG...you just solved the puzzle of what I'm getting my guy friends for Christmas...baconnaise...they will be ecstatic :-D

    I would have loved those mad scientist alphabet blocks when I was a kiddo...actually I still would...no, I'm not crazy...much.

    ReplyDelete