Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wednesday Wonderings

Alright, let me start this blog off by saying that I am going to attempt to post here on a daily basis. Probably not anything as in depth or personal as my secret hidden blog in cyberworld, but something either entertaining, funny or interesting to me. Each day of the week will have a theme... So, Wednesday will be Wonderings... which I imagine will follow suit with Jack Handy type of musings. Without further ado...

1) Why does it take so long to get through the express lane in the grocery store?
2) When is it no longer appropriate to watch Seaseme Street?
3) Why did this happen?
4) Why does everything happen at 4am?
5) Will we know it when it is the "end of the world as we know it"? I don't know about you, but I'll feel fine.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love the 4 in the morning video.

    And the express lane? Because it's a cruel, cruel joke.

    ReplyDelete