Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Two Queens for the Book

I picked up a couple cards from SportLots.com the other day... one finishes off my regular set of "Gypsy Queens" from 2011 Gypsy Queen and the other puts me within 5 cards of finishing off the "Tarot Card Back" Gypsy Queens from the same set!
Sweet! All I have left for 2011 Topps Gypsy Queen are 5 Tarot back Queens, 2 regular back mini's and 14 autos! How freakin' sweet is that?

Oh, and big news is coming in the next 5-7 days... I've crossed off a major card from my all-time want list... a card I've wanted since I was a kid. A card I thought would always be out of my reach... well, it's on it's way and I can't wait for it to get here!

3 comments:

  1. When you wrap up your quest for 2011 Gypsy, you should do a big post showing what all that entailed. I'll look forward to driveling over that when you get there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember getting a "Tarot Back" in my first ever box of GQ. I think it got traded to you, cause I sure don't have it anymore, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sam ! I have a 2012 Gypsy Queen Mini # 88 E.Aybar ( Red Back ) if you still need . Anything Detroit Tigers woould do !

    ReplyDelete