Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

@prpalomo Twitter Trade!

A fellow Astros fan (yes, there are more out there) on twitter, Philip struck a deal on an Astros-for-Astros swap! I had been amassing quite a few duplicate hits lately and I sought out another Astros fan with the same problem! Here's what I ended up with on my end:
Since Dominguez has been an Astro, Topps hasn't exactly thrown out a bunch of cards for him. So I'm forced to go after Marlins hits. Thanks Topps. Singleton will be a star (or that's what we're banking on, the kid has a sweet swing). Peacock is a new addition and he's making the case this spring for a spot in the rotation. Although I think he'll end up in our long reliever role. The Peacock and Dominguez are both #/ed out of 299! Thank Philip! Hope we can swing another Astros-for-Astros deal again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment