Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

March Group Break - Sign Ups Are FULL!!!

Alright, I've got two great products this month:

2005 - Topps Cracker Jack - Two Hits Per Box - Parallels and fun surprises!

2004 Donruss Diamond Kings - Two More hits - this set is all about the artwork.

I am doing a bit of a smaller break this month, with the BIG Case Break coming up next month. This will be the normal (2) teams for $15 - one your pick, the second randomized. Normal rules apply for team claiming: Leave a comment on this post. Once 15 slots are full, I will randomize the second teams. Any teams that have moved will go to the current incarnation. All multi-player base cards will be randomized among the teams on the card. 

Please make payment as a gift via Paypal to samuelpair(at)yahoo(dot)com

Alright, claim away!

Arizona - 
Atlanta - Chris Mays - PAID
Baltimore -peterson- PAID 
Boston - Matt Perry - PAID 
Chicago Cubs - jaybarkerfan- PAID
Chicago White Sox - JediJeff - PAID
Colorado - Joe Average Card Collector - PAID
Cleveland - Baseball Dad - PAID
Cincinnati - 
Detroit - 
Houston - The Dimwit - PAID
Kansas City - 
Los Angeles Dodgers - Spiegel83 - PAID
Los Angeles Angels -
Minnesota - 
Milwaukee - 
Miami - 
New York Yankees - Jeffrey - PAID
New York Mets - The Dutch Card Guy - PAID
Oakland - 
Pittsburgh - 
Philadelphia - 
Seattle - 
St. Louis - madding - PAID
San Francisco - 
San Diego - 
Tampa - 
Texas - Play At The Plate
Toronto - buckstorecards-PAID 
Washington - CaptKirk42 - PAID 

18 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put me down for St. Louis. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sam ! Changed from detroit to yankees Please

    ReplyDelete
  4. Put me down for the Rockies! Thanks Sam. Payment soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder what team I want? Aw heck - gimme my White Sox.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please put me down for the Dodgers. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boston please. Payment inbound :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. paid. those diamond kings are stunners. this should hold me over til the GQ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok Sam, give me the Tribe of Cleveland. If I can pay on Friday.

    ReplyDelete