Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Group Break Box #2

Here's the video:


As always, scans after the page break:

Here's the two hits:
Congrats to PATP and Madding!

Looking through the stacks, Spiegel83 did not do so well, only 8 cards total! Spiegel, you'll be getting my second team, the Phillies to make your stack look a little healthier and hopefully give you some trade bait.

I hope everyone enjoyed this smaller break. The hits weren't all that awesome or anything but hopefully those who got them will enjoy them. I am hoping to get these all packaged up tonight or in the morning and on to the post office tomorrow.

Jeffrey, the t-shirts came in today so you'll be getting a bit of a bigger package with your t-shirt win!

9 comments:

  1. Wasn't one of my Pitt mini cards a Silver? If so aren't they numbered to just 25?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes sir! I didn't even realize it, but I did check the back and it is numbered /25! It's a Nate McLouth! #22/25

      Delete
  2. I watched the video really late, not really paying attention too much but it looked like a Silver, I have a few Rockies Silvers. Sweet, McLouth is a decent enough player! Thanks Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for throwing me some extras. I haven't done that poorly in a break before, I guess I was due for a clunker.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sam ! Everthing came through except Video , Was there a problem , Or was it just my end ? It said Video is Unavailable . Just wondered what Yankees you pulled ! Thanks !! It always came through before . But then I haven't been exactly lucky when it comes to computers !! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look's like YouTube and I were not being very cooperative tonight... I re-uploaded and have re-posted! Sorry!

      Delete
    2. It WORKED !! Utube might not have it , But you got the touch !!!! THANKS !!!!!

      Delete
  5. That was a Astros hot box, considering how many 'Stros you got over some other teams. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice box. Great Stan The Man cards pulled.

    ReplyDelete