Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

COMC Haul! Wowzers! Day 1

So, I'd slowly been amassing some great cards on COMC and pulled the trigger on the bulk shipping option... Rather than show off all the cards I got at once, I figured it'd be a fun way to keep me blogging for a month or so by showing off all my loot!

For the first day, I'm going to show 6 cards that I got for set completion goals... everything else consists of autos and relics!
I got me a couple of Queens! A very intense looking Verlander, and 3 much needed mini's. This gets me down to needing just 5 GQ Mini's from 2011!!!! Holy crap! SO CLOSE!!!

Stay tuned, there are some awesome cards to come! My biggest COMC haul and I got some great deals!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing all of the great cards you picked up Sam!

    ReplyDelete