Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

COMC Haul - Day 7 - Epic Dual Relic!

Picked this one up cheap as well... I'll let it speak for itself:

Wow, a dual relic of two of my favorite pitchers! I don't know if it was the steroid backlash or what but I offered a figured I felt comfortable with and they accepted. Any time I can pick up another Nolan relic, I'm going to do it. As I've stated before many times, I think eventually Roger gets in the HOF so this card is going to definitely be worth what I paid for it and more.

Hope everyone has had a great week!

3 comments:

  1. I love the card even if Roger is on it! ;) Great pick up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic pickup Sam! Roger's an easy HOF as of now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice looking card. I just got your cards in the mail today. Thanks dude!

    ReplyDelete