Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

COMC Haul - Day 6 - Roger

I'll follow up one HOF pitcher with one I think should make it, in time... you know, once all the "alleged" steroid use accusations die down...
Even though this is obviously a Yankees swatch, I still love the card because it shows The Rocket as an Astro and he looks kind of pissed about having his picture taken. I always find the Yankees pin striping to look different than other team's. The pin stripe looks stitched in... take a look at an Astro pinstripe from a Berkman card I'll feature in a week or two:
See the difference? It's weird the things I pick up on at 5:15am...

1 comment:

  1. It's when they do things like this that makes me overly suspicious of the "plain white" jersey pieces.
    Not that I complain when I pull/trade (for) one :)

    ReplyDelete