Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Card of the Day - Plus More Stuff

Hey everyone... let me start off by plugging a new blog that I've joined as a contributor (I know, I barely write on my own blog, how dare I join another?!). Well, it's a great new blog called Blog of Trade Bait where you basically just post your cards for trade. It's a great idea to create opportunities to make deals and show off cards others might want to trade for! So check it out...

Today's card of the day:
I picked this one up off eBay for cheap! J.D. had an up and down year this year but hopefully next year he can be a bit more consistent and solidify the LF spot in the lineup.

The October Dimwit Group Break still has 13 teams left:
Rockies
Brewers
Indians
Twins
Blue Jays
D'Backs
Marlins
Rays
Pirates
Royals
A's
Reds
Angels

Just click on the link and leave a comment with the team you'd like to claim! Remaining teams range from $15-20... A full box of Triple Threads will be busted!!!! Along with two other great products! Lots of hits! A chance at some amazing cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment