Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2012

COMC Haul - Day 8 - Let The Berkmans Begin!

I went a little nuts on Lance Berkman relics, as you kind find them much cheaper now than a couple of years ago when he was in his prime. Now that he's injured and close to retiring, people are unloading their cards I guess. Here's the first of many...
In the current era of super-jumbo-full-card jersey swatches, it's kind of refreshing to have a smaller swatch that actually fits with the design. The card works, the design isn't an eye sore and the material doesn't feel like it was forced onto the card. It's numbered /99 so that's nice! I really liked this card when I saw it online and definitely goes as one of my favorite Berkman swatches in my collection!

2 comments:

  1. You are right about now being a good time to pick up Berkman cards. Super nice Trilogy card BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card. I have a Berkman collection but it needs updating.

    ReplyDelete